Tomato Salad with Herbs and Pomegranate
- ¾ cup (60g) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup (45g) chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup (30g) finely chopped red onion
- 3 tbsp (45mL) pomegranate molasses
- 3 tbsp (45mL) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30g) chopped fresh thyme
- ½ tsp (2.5g) ground Aleppo pepper or paprika
- 8 scallions, finely chopped
- 6 medium tomatoes, cored and finely chopped
- 2 large banana peppers or Italian frying peppers, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp (5g) ground sumac, for garnish
1. Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Garnish with sumac and serve.