MAKES: 2 loaves
- Unsalted butter, for greasing
- 3 cups (360g) flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp (5g) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5g) cinnamon
- ½ (2.5g) tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups (400g) sugar
- 1 ¼ cup (295mL) canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups (664g) roughly chopped fresh strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Grease two loaf pans with butter and dust with flour; set aside.
3. Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl; set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, and eggs.
5. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and whisk until just combined.
6. Stir in strawberries and pour batter into prepared pans.
7. Bake until loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaves comes out clean, about one hour.
8. Let cool for 30 minutes before unmolding, slicing, and serving.