MAKES: About 2 cups (~475mL)
- ¼ lb (113g) aji dulce chiles or Italian frying peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 medium yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp (15mL) vegetable oil
1. Combine chiles, cilantro, parsley, onion, bell pepper, garlic, and oil in a food processor and puree, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, until a semicoarse paste forms, about one minute. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month or freeze for up to three months.