Mustard Honey Salmon
- 3 tbsp (45mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15mL) honey
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Four 4- to 6-oz (115-170g) center cut skinless salmon filets, about 1 ½ inch (3.5-4cm) thick
1. Preheat the oven to 425F (220C).
2. In a large bowl, stir together the mustard, honey, and vinegar until smooth.
3. Season the salmon filets all over with salt and pepper. Add them to the bowl and toss with the sauce until evenly coated. Transfer the filets to a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper or aluminum foil and drizzle the leftover sauce in the bowl over the filets.
4. Cook for 10 to 14 minutes, depending on how you like your salmon cooked.