MAKES: About 6 cups (Roughly 750g)
- 3 cups (370g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (130g) sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup (105g) almonds
- ½ cup (60g) pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup (30g) unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- ½ cup (120mL) apple cider
- ¼ cup (35g) sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp (30mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (190g) thinly sliced dried apricots
- Yogurt, for serving (optional)
- Fresh fruit, for serving (optional)
1. Heat oven to 325F (160C).
2. Combine oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, apple cider, sesame seeds, and oil in a large bowl and stir to blend.
3. Spread mixture out evenly on a baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
4. Sprinkle apricots over cooled musli and toss to combine. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. Serve with yogurt and fresh fruit on the side, if you like.