Lemon & Rosemary Chicken
- One 3 ½ lb chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- ½ cup (236mL) extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (30g) fresh rosemary leaves
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon, peel removed, pith and pulp chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crusty bread, for serving
1. Toss chicken with oil, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, lemon, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Marinate for one hour.
2. Heat oven to 475F (245C).
3. Arrange chicken in a baking dish and add remaining marinade. Roast, flipping once, until cooked through, 30-40 minutes.
4. Serve hot with crusty bread.