- 1 ¾ cup (415mL) cold milk
- Two 3.5oz (96g) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- One 6oz (180mL) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- One 8oz (226g) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- One 9-inch (23-cm) prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 slices of lemon, for garnish
1. Pour milk into a large bowl and add pudding mixes. Whisk for 30 seconds.
2. Add lemonade concentrate and whisk for another 30 seconds. Stir in whipped topping and pour into crust. Top with lemon slices.
3. Chill several hours, until thick enough to slice and serve. Enjoy!