Elote en Vaso (Mexican Street Corn in a Cup)
The spices are just a rough estimate, of course! Feel free to adjust according to your own tastes!
- One 8.75oz can (248g) golden whole kernel corn
- ½ cup (64g) mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 2 tsp (10g) cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp (10g) chile powder
- 2 tsp (10g) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp (10g) cumin
- 1 tsp (5g) salt
- ½ cup (64g) queso cotija
1. Drain the corn and put it in a bowl.
2. Add all of the ingredients and mix.
3. Heat and enjoy!
DATE I WROTE IT DOWN: 11 February 2020
PERSONAL RATING: 5 out of 5 stars!