Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 3 tbsp (45g) unsalted butter
- ¾ lb (340g) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot red pepper sauce, to taste
- ½ cup (119mL) mayonnaise
- ½ cup (119mL) sour cream
- ¾ cup (115g) crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 1 tbsp (15mL) lemon juice
- 3 celery ribs, rinsed and trimmed
- Four 10-inch (25cm) flour tortillas
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1-3 minutes until no longer pink. Drizzle hot red pepper sauce over the chicken and mix to coat.
3. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, cheese, and lemon juice. Whisk well.
4. Cut each celery rib into four pieces and then again lengthwise.
5. Arrange lettuce on tortillas and place celery sticks down the center of each tortilla. Add chicken and top with dressing.
6. Fold sides over filling and roll tightly but gently. Cut in half before serving and enjoy!